Apparently we had reached a great height in the atmosphere, for the sky was a dead black, and the stars had ceased to twinkle. By the same illusion...
About our market
Trust. Transparency. Service-centred. Speed and Flexibility. Safety.
Who we are
Maluti Fresh Market Produce is a fresh produce company offering to its Lesotho and global clients in the space of fresh produce handling and trading.
Maluti fresh market produce is a one stop marketing and product handling facility for agricultural producers (farmers) and distributers. It is a buying destination for major stores, fruits and vegetables specialists, caterers, and families.
We are home to the freshest and best quality fresh produce basket.
We are a commission system market based on best practice regulation and systems. We offer ancillary post-harvest services (washing, sorting, packaging) to farmers and primary processing services (pealing, cutting, and dicing) to customers from all walks of life. We also throw in two large cold rooms. All at competitive rates.
Our facilities are in a prime location to allow for ample loading and parking.
To be an effective low cost and trading hub for producers and buyers of fresh produce.
- Trust – we are a commission based fresh produce trading platform based on trust between the farmer and agent and between a buyer and agent. The farmer and buyer trust that the agent has no conflict of interest and in working in the interest of the farmer will always strive to get the best price based on demand and supply for the product.
- Transparency – we strive for timely information access produce, in real time. No restrictions access to daily pricing data. A farmer will get detailed reports on their trade activities and related expenses.
- Service-centred – we are committed to going the mile and deliver the best services to all parties beyond the trading platform. This includes a variety of value adding services for post-harvest (washing, sorting, packaging) and primary processing (peeling, dicing and packaging).
- Speed and Flexibility – our facilities are in an area that gives access to Maseru city and access from main parts of the country including main borders. There is ample parking and offloading space to allow quick and simultaneous loading and offloading.
- Safety – we strive to provide an environment that ensure the best foods standards, ensure that our property achieves the best safety and occupational health and environmental standards. We invest in the best waste management and recycling solutions.